Lapel Pins Customized for Your Club
The fact that you are a club member says a lot about your character. Membership in any organization denotes strength, commitment, and stability. Most club members are very loyal and are true evangelists about their organization and its causes.
Ordering Lapel PinsWhen looking for a lapel pin company, you'll want to keep a few things in mind. There are several ways you can reduce your costs and still receive attractive lapel pins.
1. Lapel Pin Quantity - Generally speaking, the more lapel pins you order, the less expensive each pin will be. Check into where the price breaks for quantity fall to be sure you're getting the best deal possible.
2. Quality in Lapel Pins - Not all lapel pins are created equal. Ask questions about the quality of your lapel pins before you order. Your club certainly would not be well represented with lapel pins that are flimsy and bend or break. Lapel Pin Productions offers a wide variety of top-quality lapel pins to choose from.
3. Color in Lapel Pins - While colored lapel pins are extremely attractive, the more colors you include, the more the cost increases (generally speaking). Lapel Pin Productions includes up to 7 colors at no additional charge.
4. Lapel Pin Artwork - The fees for design and artwork can get quite expensive. Before using another vendor, specifically ask what charges will apply for artwork and design. Lapel Pin Productions offers artwork and design absolutely free-of-charge with every lapel pin order.
5. Revisions - This is another area that could lead to hidden charges when having custom lapel pins made. Some companies tack on additional fees for more than "X" revisions to your design. Again… be sure to ask before placing your order. Lapel Pin Productions gives you unlimited revisions at no charge.
6. Mold Fees for Lapel Pins - Before any lapel pins are produced, a mold has to be made of the lapel pin design. The "mold fee" can range from $50 to $100, and can add quite a bit to your bottom line. Ask about mold fee charges before ordering. Lapel Pin Productions does not charge a mold fee… ever.
7. Lapel Pins Shipping - You've probably seen many companies that not only charge shipping, but also charge a "handling" fee. These handling fees can often double the cost of your shipping charges. At Lapel Pin Productions, we don't believe in handling charges. In fact, we don't believe in shipping charges! As we offer free FedEx overnight shipping with every order of lapel pins.
Comparison between lapel pin companies can make a big difference in your bottom line cost. Be sure to comparison shop and ask questions before placing any orders. It's always better to be prepared than to have unpleasant surprises show up on your invoice.
We'd be delighted to talk with you about producing custom lapel pins for your club or organization. Simply contact us for a free quote and we'll get started right away!
Cloisonne Lapel Pins | Photo Etched Lapel Pins | Die Struck Lapel Pins | Baseball Trading Pins | Lapel Pins Gallery | Custom Lanyards | Awareness & Silicone Wristbands | Contact Us | Free Lapel Pin Quote | Lapel Pins Resources | Lapel Pins Site Map
Customer Testimonials - People Who Love Our Lapel Pins
Copyright 2000 - 2003 Lapel Pins Productions. All Rights Reserved.